For Immediate Release
Realty411 Hosts Fourth Live Virtual Weekend Investor Expo for Hundreds of Online Guests
Time-Tested Experts Reveal The Secrets of Their Personal Success in Real-Time — Live Chat is Available for Guests to Ask Tough Questions!
Realty411, the longest-running real estate investor magazine reaching new and seasoned investors nationally and globally, is hosting their Fall Virtual Weekend Investor Expo on Saturday, September 12th and Sunday, September 13th.
The complementary weekend online event, which starts both days at 9 am PST, will feature non-stop learning with some of the country’s most renowned real estate investors and industry leaders.
Beginning at 9 am, Realty411 will begin a non-stop online interactive event, and once again, top industry speakers, both well-known for decades as well as burgeoning super-stars will be spilling their secrets (and shortcuts) for the ultimate success in life as a real estate investor.
“The success of our last three events has been amazing, even greater than I imagined,” Linda Pliagas, the publisher says, adding, “I’m particularly excited about this upcoming expo because many of the presenting educators are people I have been personally known for over a decade, some even longer than that”
Indeed, it’s a small world in the REI industry, with many leading educators having long-lasting careers spanning decades, some even for generations.
Realty411 is proud of the long-lasting professional relationships they’ve developed, with some of the most renowned names in REI industry, all for the benefit of their investor network.
In fact, some of the confirmed educators scheduled for this amazing online event are leading experts in their respective fields, including:
- Kent Kinzer, marketing director of Equity Trust, A family-owned, Ohio-based company, Equity Trust is an industry-leading custodian of alternative assets in tax-advantaged accounts. Their 45-year track record of excellence is unmatched in the industry.
- Merrill Chandler, founder of Credit Sense, a legend in the credit restoration industry who has led the transformation of the personal and business borrowing space;
- Dutch Mendenhall, founder of this amazing investor and former professional athlete runs a company that mentors thousands of students across the country. Dutch’s specialty is in tax sales, and he runs three investment funds that have amassed over $7 million dollars in properties and $3 million dollars in profit over the last 12 months.
- Hector Padilla, known as “The Chairman”, this legendary rags-to-riches So Cal investor has personally closed over $90M in real estate. Hector has also invested well over $300,000 on his REI education, and has been educated by the most respected “Masters of Real Estate”;
- Bill Walsh®, this global powerhouse even has his own name registered! Mr. Walsh is the CEO/Founder of Business Coaching/Venture Capital firm Powerteam International. He hosts and speaks at events all over the world. His passion is to empower entrepreneurs and business owners to create massive success.
- Hannah Kesler, operations manager with The Money Multiplier, a family-owned business that teaches investors how they can starting leveraging their purchases to build wealth faster.
- Jay Butler, is managing director of Asset Protection Services of America. Mr. Butler holds a Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts (BFA) from Boston University. Jay builds his relationships through consistent attention to detail and reliable support. He has traveled extensively throughout the United States (having visited 49 of the 50 states), explored 36 nations worldwide, and has lived in a total of 7 countries throughout North America, Central America, the Middle East, North Africa and Europe.
- Dave Grimm, founder of End 2 End Results and other companies, has helped raise tens of millions of dollars from national and accredited investor for real estate syndication deals. Currently, he is focused on the science behind social media for company growth.
- Seti Gersbherg, MBA, founder of REI Blade, will once again assist as an emcee. REI Blade is a revolutionary new software that helps private lenders do what they do best: Raise money.
- Cliff Gager, veteran real estate expert, Cliff has been in the real estate business since 1992, when he starting in the residential mortgage lending world as a loan officer for a national mortgage company. Cliff teaches real world strategies that really work. Write down your toughest questions for Cliff — bring it on!
- Kathy Kennenbrook, known as the “Marketing Magic Lady”, Kathy has developed a direct mail system that drives in motivated sellers by the herds! Kathy holds a degree in accounting and co-authored the book, “Walking With the Wise Real Estate Investor,” which also includes real experts Donald Trump, Suze Orman and Ron LeGrand.
- Dr. Teresa Martin, Esq., director of the only official National REIA-chapter investment group in Manhattan, New York, Dr. Martin has helped thousands of personal investors, particularly women and people of color, gain the confidence and know-how to take charge of their financial future;
- Linda Pliagas, publisher of the longest and most-recognized real-estate media brands in the industry, Realty411 and REI Wealth, Linda, an accredited investor and journalist, has been on a mission to help investors since 2007. The release of her first Realty411 issue, which was started with less than $800, quickly gained national visibility.
- The early-bird and most motivated of students will also receive a complimentary book by Sunil Tulsiani, founder of Canada’s largest REI group, Private Investment Club.
- PLUS, MORE AMAZING EDUCATORS TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Undoubtedly, this is one special virtual event that seasoned, as well as burgeoning investors, must make time for.
Hundreds of investors from around the nation have already attended Realty411 Virtual Expos in the past, and hundreds once again are expected — all live and in a real-time, so investors can engage like never before.
For further information and to reserve your complimentary ticket, please CLICK HERE.
One of the reasons why this event is so speculator is due to the time-tested knowledge that investors will gather simply by investing their time on the weekend bonanza.
“We know how to make millions in this business,” says Linda Pliagas, the publisher and accredited investor says, “As a landlord for the past 25 years, in and out of California, I’ve personally gone through the triumphs and tragedies of long-term real estate holding. Luckily, the pivotal learning lessons can now also help me in spreading knowledge and support.”
Many of the the dozens of speakers who have already been featured on Realty411‘s Virtual Weekend Expos are known internationally, as some have spoken at numerous worldwide events before the COVID-19 pandemic obliterated in-person business networking events.
So far, Realty411 Virtual Expos have each attracted between 500 to 550 RSVPs and hundreds of investors have joined in live and interacted in real-time at each virtual event.
Nearly 50% of the guests who register for the Expo show up, which are the highest ratio so far in Realty411’s 13-year history of hosting complimentary events for their readers
Online guests who have checked in so far include investors from nearly 40 states across the United States, as well as over eight countries that have been documented, including Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, and India.
Investors are urged to attend the complimentary live Fall Virtual Expo as video of this event will only be made available to paid Realty411 members.