Stratton Equities is looking for loan officers who are ready to say “Yes” more and to work with a company that’s invested in their success.
Parsippany, NJ – Stratton Equities, the Leading Nationwide Private Money & NON-QM Mortgage Lender, is excited to announce that they are seeking experienced Mortgage Loan Officers to join their headquarters in New Jersey.
This is an incredible opportunity for skilled professionals who want to work with a company that guarantees abundant direct organic daily leads, hands-on management training and support, niche mortgage loan programs with competitive pricing, and advanced mortgage technology.
Mortgage Loan Officers can expect to close their first loan within four to six weeks after the completion of their initial training.
Mortgage Loan Officers who join the Stratton Equities team can expect the following:
- Stratton Equities provides Mortgage Loan Officers with inbound organic daily leads from borrowers who call or apply directly to their offices inquiring about a mortgage. Not the other way around.
- Competitive compensation: Stratton Equities offers a highly competitive compensation plan, potentially allowing Mortgage Loan Officers to earn their first year $110,086.26 – $190,677.36.
- Robust support: Stratton Equities provides Mortgage Loan Officers access to the most extensive library of nationwide private money and NON-QM mortgage loan programs under one roof. This gives multiple solutions to offer borrowers, allowing Mortgage Loan Officers to say “YES” more.
- Strong resources: Stratton Equities’ interest rates are some of the lowest nationwide in private lending, starting at 6.75%, and can pre-approve a loan in 24 hours.
- Room for growth: As a rapidly growing company, Stratton Equities offers ample opportunities for advancement and career growth. With a focus on promoting from within, Mortgage Loan Officers who join the team will have the chance to take on new challenges and responsibilities as they progress in their careers.
- A dynamic work environment: At Stratton Equities, Mortgage Loan Officers will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment focused on innovation and results. As a part of the loan officer team, you can work directly with prospective real estate investors, entrepreneurs, and borrowers on their real estate endeavors.
If you are an experienced Mortgage Loan Officer looking for an exciting new opportunity to grow your career or a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator that is new to the industry and needs help finding business, then Stratton Equities is the place for you to earn a great income.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a leading nationwide mortgage lender and build a bright future with a company that values its employees and their contributions.
For more information about Stratton Equities, please visit https://www.strattonequities.com.
Learn live and in real-time with Realty411. Be sure to register for our next virtual and in-person events. For all the details, please visit Realty411Expo.com or our Eventbrite landing page, CLICK HERE.